Thursday, December 30, 2010

New year is coming!!

I started a new job at a new position!
I certainly became a Night Manager of my hotel.
I can't believe it yet, though...

There are too much things to do for a Night Manager.
We have 286 rooms as a total. Most of rooms are single room for business users. However, we also have double and twin. There are 33 double rooms, and 44 twin rooms. Twin rooms can be used as triple room if only set an extra bed. Occupancy is not so good, bud not so bad...

We are promoting new action plans for the new year!

We also are trying to welcome a lot of individual guests from overseas, not only from Asia, but also from all over the world. But there is a big problem... We have approx. 14 regular front stuff, but only 3 stuff, including me, can speak English as business level.

If you are considering to travel around of Japan, and visit Fukuoka, please check our hotel's web site.

Chisun Hotel Hakata

You can find this hotel with AGODA, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, and Wotif.
When you find this hotel and find the rate, I think that you will be moved.
We provide very low rate almost everyday.

Please find out!!

It's 4:30 AM, now.
I have to wake up around 2:00 PM.
Then I'll go to the office by 5:30 PM.
My day will start at 6:00 PM.
AND finish at 12:00 PM of the next day...=(


Anyway, I'll do my best, as usual!

Please have good holidays!!!

No comments: