Sunday, October 17, 2010

Half year as a Hotelier

6 months have past since I have been the hotelier in Fukuoka, Japan.

Although I have been a part time worker, I have been entrusted with a position of Assistant Night Manager. This position is the hardest position physically. My daily work starts at 17:00 and finish at 11:00 of the next day. However, I have never been released at 11:00. Because of many works, I usually finish my work around 14:00. Further, the employer don't pay me any allowance for my overtime work. It's so terrible.

I am fully satisfied with my job and the position as an Assistant Night Manager certainly, but I am not satisfied with other environment such as allowance, monthly income, and the possibility of the promotion.

I've been looking for a new position as a regular employee, but it has been a hard situation.
I'll leave present position as soon as I find a new position.

Recently, I enthusiastically listening to the music by So Nyeo Shi Dae (SNSD), a 9-person young girls sing and dance group of South Korea. Their song and dance are awesome.

Let's watch a music video of "Tell me your wish (Genie)".


Yeah!!

Well, I'll enjoy my 2 days off.

No comments: