Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I can't believe...

It was a first day to go to the office after the new year holiday today.

I got up 6 am and arrived at the office around 7:30 am.
I said "Happy New Year and Good Morning." to my manager and started my desk work.
There was a morning assembly from 8:50 to 9:10.

After the assembly, a man came up to my desk.
He was a mentoring support director of Kyushu region where I belonged to.

Then he said, "How was your holiday? Did you enjoy it?"
I answered and asked "Sure. By the way, why you are here today?"
He said, "How many contracts will you make this month? You must make less than 15 contracts, and build less than 300,000 yen conversion result. Otherwise you will be fired."
I couldn't say anything.
Further, he asked me "How many rushes will you do? Please answer it now!"
I answered achievable but vague targets to his question.

It is true that my result of last 4 months was not so good, but I have made good relationships with unknown and likelihood customers, and they will be my new customers this month. It is also true that he is the one of my mentoring support director, but he never experienced sales at all.

Why he knows the way to build good results in this industry?
Why he knows the way to rush into unknown enterprises or individual likelihood customers?
Does he really know my daily works? (I have not taken any offs since last September including Saturday and Sunday.)

I can't believe not only him but also ALICO itself.

No comments: